Post Graduation Studies - Local (Category B) Application Form Cost – Rs. 300/-
- Age Limit : Below 30 Years
- Family’s total annual income should be between Rs. 3,00,000/-
- Candidate should have secured minimum 60% marks in 10th, 12th standard and graduation.
- Only those who are planning to take admission in any college in Pune district to pursue Post Graduation in any steam in academic year 2017 -2018 can apply
- The scholarship amount will be decided on merit, need and performance in interview but will not exceed Rs. 60,000/- per year.
- The scholarship is for a period of two /three academic years and is subject to the candidate passing in all subjects and securing a minimum overall score of 60% marks each academic year in the same college. For each subsequent year, the candidate will have to submit the University / College mark sheet for verification before raising the claim.
- The continuation of the scholarship will also depend on the participation of candidate in the various Training Programs and Development Activities organized by the Foundation.
Note : Note : Application Form – For Reference purpose only