A Glance at Mrs. Poonawalla's Corporate Career
- Bachelors of Mechanical Engineering from COEP, Pune - 1967
- 3-Tier Executive Program from IIM Ahmedabad - 1978
- Marketing Program from Havard Business School - 1982
- Senior Executive Program from Stanford University, USA – 1984
- Advanced Marketing and Management program at IMDR Lausanne Switzerland - 1988
- Swedish Chamber of Commerce and
Industry - Director
- Member of Pune Citizens' Police Fou-
- Executive Council Member – MCCI
- Top Management Consortium – Exe-
-cutive Council Member
- Poona Blind Men's Association - Vice
- Member of Scientific Advisory Committee to the Cabinet (SAC-C) headed by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam.
- Chancellor's Nominee of the Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Member of the Advisory Committee of the L.I.C. of India
- Member of TIFAC (Technology Information Forecasting Assessment Council), Government of India
- Member of the Governing Council of C-DAC
- Executive Committee Member - CII
Former Chairperson of:
- DeLaval India Pvt. Ltd.
- LKM India Ltd.
- Saunders India Ltd.
- Alfa Laval Financial Services Ltd.
- Industrial Development Bank of India Ltd. – Nominee of Finance Ministry
- Bank of Maharashtra - Director
- Neilsoft Ltd. – Director
Former CMD of:
- Tetra Pak India Ltd.
- Alfa Laval India Ltd.
A Glance at the Awards and Accolades won by Mrs. Poonawalla
- Padmashree, in 1989, by the Indian Government
- Polar Star, in 2003 awarded by the King of Sweden
Click here to know more