HOW TO DONATE TO LILA POONAWALLA FOUNDATION (LPF)
Lila Poonawalla Foundation (LPF) is a registered as a Charitable Trust in India. LPF is also registered under the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA). Donations to LPF, from Indian residents, are exempt from Income Tax under section 80G of the Income Tax Act.
1. Donation through Cheque:
Draw cheque in the name of ‘Lila Poonawalla Foundation’.
You can either drop the cheque at Lila Poonawalla Foundation’s registered office OR arrange to send the cheque at Lila Poonawalla Foundation’s registered office located at 101,102 FiliVilla, Survey No. 23, Balewadi, Baner, Pune - 411041
2. Bank details for Direct bank transfer of Indian Rupees (INR):
INR account Details:
- Beneficiary Name: Lila Poonawalla Foundation
- Bank Name: IDBI Bank
- Beneficiary account Number: 0250104000222358
- Beneficiary account IFSC: IBKL0000250
- Beneficiary Bank Branch Name: Hinjewadi
- Bank Branch Code: 250
- Branch Address: Shri Ganesh Plaza, Hinjewadi Shivaji Chowk, Hinjewadi, Pune- 411021
3.1 By Cheque:
Please send donation cheque to the following address. While writing a cheque to IDRF, please write the cheque recipient name as 'Lila Poonawalla Foundation'.
India Development and Relief Fund (IDRF)
5821 Mossrock Drive,
North Bethesda, MD 20852
3.2 For Online donation:
To donate through IDRF, kindly click on the LINK.Select designation option as 'Lila Poonawalla Foundation'.
4. Donors donating from UK can donate through CAF (Charities Aids Foundation)
Please write to CAF firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 03000 123 000 to learn as how to donate to Lila Poonawalla Foundation. You will also learn from them as how to avail tax benefits.
5. Donors if wish to donate in any other currencies than Indian and US $, please write to Aboli Inamdar from LPF team on email@example.com
Each currency donation requires different bank transactions details. LPF team will guide you as per your requirements.